GainJet Maintenance – P145 Type Rate Approvals
In a continuous effort to expand its maintenance capabilities and support the demanding operational needs of its prestigious customers, GainJet proudly announces the addition of BELL 412/AGUSTA AB412 (PT6T Engines). The following aircraft are included in the GainJet P145 scope:
- Boeing 757
- Boeing 737 NG’s
- Boeing 737 Classics
- Gulfstream 650
- Gulfstream 550
- Embraer Legacy 600 (E135BJ)
- Bombardier CL 604/ 605
- BELL 412/AGUSTA AB412 (PT6T Engines)
GainJet Maintenance – P145 Year 2021 Milestones
2021 had been a challenging year. Yet, GainJet P145 met and exceeded all set goals while striving for excellence. Below are some milestones of the 2021 journey:
- Expansion of manpower with highly experienced engineers and a new type rated training provided to serve all company’s aircraft types.
- Addition of more extensive storage facilities and the procurement of a wide range of aircraft parts.
- Expansion of maintenance capabilities for CL 604/605 up to 24 months & 1,600 hours Insp. Packages.
- Expansion of maintenance capabilities of Gulfstream 650 & Gulfstream 550 to include the complete series of hourly scheduled maintenance checks (A checks).
- New Ground Support Equipment was procured (jacks, dollies, pitot-static testing, etc.) to minimize costs and increase responsiveness.
- Introduction of new TRAXXALL software to GainJet P145 operations, providing workflows traceability and parts inventory management.
- Renewal of Wyvern Certification.
- Renewal of IS-BAO Certification .
- Renewal of EN/ISO 14001:2015 Certification.ertification.
GainJet Maintenance – P145 Certificates / Approvals