GainJet is recruiting…
Our aircraft are crewed by experienced professionals who are committed to providing a safe, first class service to our VIP clients who fly all over the world. Although GainJet Aviation is a Greek company with our main headquarters in the beautiful, historic city of Athens – our aeroplanes are parked in different locations throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East. We therefore have a need for our people to be based in these different locations in order to best serve our customers.
We do have an ongoing requirement for top quality experienced people who have an excellent track record of working in the corporate jet market.
Please note that we do not carry out ab-initio training and our minimum requirements are set out below. There are no exceptions to the minimum levels of experience which we require for successful applicants.
Please note that we do not use recruitment agencies nor do we ask for deposits from applicants. All applications should be made directly by sending to us your resumé to the provided email address.
G450 Co-pilo Required:
- A new opening at GainJet Aviation for a new G450 co-pilot based in London.
- Minimum requirement at least 1500 hrs of total flying of which 500 hrs on the type.
- Work cycle 15 days on/15 days off per calendar month.
- Salary and other information will be negotiated upon receipt of full CV.
- Please send your CV and related information to the email address below.
Please apply only to GainJet Aviation to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
U.K based Cabin Crew Member Required
Candidates shall meet the following requirements:
- Hold a valid passport (with a minimum of 12 months before the expiry date)
- B1/B2 & C1/D USA valid visas
- At least 3 years of Cabin Crew experience & at least 1 year of VIP operation experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- No visible tattoos or body piercing. Tattoos or piercings must never be visible on the body or through uniform clothing and CANNOT be covered up with make-up or plasters.
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role
- Based in Birmingham or Bournemouth, UK.
- A CV with a recent photo
- EASA Cabin Crew Attestation
CVs to be sent: email@example.com
No current vacancies available
No current vacancies.